Circle of Misse has been recently renovated, and has a wonderful mix of old world charm with modern amenities. It’s a homey, welcoming space where you will find yourself comfortable and motivated to get on with your writing. The Circle of Misse house has an extensive library, an open salon, and five en suite private rooms available for guests.
Our house has these features:
- a salon for socializing
- an extensive library
- a top floor lounge with a sofa, chairs and lots of books
- a first floor landing with a large desk and chairs
- a ground floor landing space with an always on kettle, a wide assortment of teas, coffees, hot chocolate and other drinks
- A fridge stocked with juices, sodas, waters and other drinks free for the taking
- Always available fresh fruit, snacks and other treats just for you
- An assortment of cereals, yogurts, meats, cheeses, pastries, breads and other delicious items at breakfast
- A delicious boxed lunch everyday to enjoy with the group or on your own wherever you like if you want to carry on working
- A fantastic multi-course dinner each evening (We are a cooking school)
- a lush garden with shade-giving trees and blossoming flowers and herbs, perfect for sitting to read, write or just have a coffee and chat
- a open-layout kitchen where you can see our chef making his final touches on dinner
- a large dining room for our evening meals, movie night and other group events
Our bedrooms are all above ground-level, to ensure a quiet working and sleeping environment. Learn more in Our Rooms.
Like what you see? Why not send a booking request now!